Friday

Spring styling

Spring has finally arrived! After a short bout of the lurgy, I was able to exit my sick room to sunshine and daffodils, how lovely. I love Spring time and the potential for stying your home and parties, all that Easter inspiration and bundles of colour. My favourite flowers Rununculus start to make an appearance, and we all just start to feel invigorated by sunny days. So many things to feel grateful for..

There's still time to book my styling services and hire props for your summer weddings and celebrations. Pop on over to have a look at my Vintage Wedding Board on Pinterest for oodles of inspiration to enjoy.

PLEASE NOTE: China hire is no longer available (I've just worked my last china hire job). All china shown, with the exception of the Homes and Antiques feature, is now available to buy from my Etsy shop, ItsyBitsyBytheSea.



























No comments: